The position will involve working with the team across a broad range of private and public sector website projects, including both front-end templates and back-end CMS integrations.
As a company we pride ourselves on providing intelligent, relevant, meaningful work for our clients, whilst ensuring an enjoyable process for all involved – Our team covers a range of skills across both design & digital, with a culture focussed on close integration between disciplines; promoting collaboration and communication between all team members.
We’re looking for…
- A recent graduate, or someone with 1-2 years industry experience.
- Someone who is talented and passionate about code development – especially web dev.
- A strong portfolio, demonstrating technical knowledge and appreciation for user experience/design.
- Teamworking skills – someone who can fit into our friendly, co-operative working style.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, building client relationships is key.
- Bonus points for additional skills or passions eg. UX, design, side-projects, hobbies etc.
Key aspects of the job role will be working (and learning!) with the team to…
- Produce clean, well-structured HTML/CSS templates based on visual designs.
- Working with WordPress CMS to add editability and populate sites with content.
- Assisting with project scoping, research, sitemaps and UX wireframes.
- Duration: An initial 6 months fixed-term contract, potentially leading to full-time.
- Location: Warrington/Stockport – Currently remote (the team are currently working remotely due to the coronavirus pandemic, although we may look to open-up the studios before the end of the contract. At this point you would be able to choose to base yourself at either our Warrington or Stockport studios).
- Salary: Dependent on experience
How to Apply
Please send your CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
(strictly no recruitment agencies)