What could your future look like?
- Working in an ambitious, growing website design agency with a diverse range of clients where each day throws up a new challenge to solve.
- Thriving in a positive, encouraging and supportive environment where you can learn, develop and progress your career?
- Collaborating with a friendly, welcoming team of talented developers, designers, illustrators, animators, strategists and thinkers who want to produce the best work possible but who don’t take themselves too seriously?
- Working for a modern creative company which values your time and strives to achieve a great work/life balance and believes in flexible and agile working methods?
Let us provide that certainty you’re searching for. We’re on the lookout for a talented Junior Web Developer to join our team – Recent graduates and developers with 1-2 years industry experience would be especially suited for the position.
The team are currently working remotely due to the coronavirus pandemic, although we’re hoping to reopen the studios shortly.
We’re looking for;
- A recent graduate, or a developer with 1-2 years industry experience.
- Someone who is talented and passionate about code development – particularly front-end web dev.
- A strong portfolio, demonstrating technical knowledge and appreciation for user experience/design.
- Team working skills – someone who can fit into our friendly, co-operative working style.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, building client relationships is key.
- Bonus points for additional skills or passions such as UX, design, side-projects, hobbies etc.
The position will involve working with the team across a broad range of private and public sector website projects, including both front-end templates and back-end CMS integrations.
Core aspects of the job role will be working (and learning!) with the team to…
- Produce clean, well-structured front-end HTML/CSS templates based on visual designs.
- Working with WordPress CMS to add editability and populate sites with content.
- Assisting with project scoping, research, sitemaps and UX wireframes.
The position offers the following benefits;
- Pension scheme
- Regular team lunches
- Work from home options
- Flexible hours
- 5pm finish – we know that’s unusual in our industry but we work hard to make that happen
How to apply;
Interested in creating your future with us? Send us your CV, portfolio and any relevant links, telling us about your education, previous experience and a bit about yourself to our Head of Digital, Rob Green – Email email@example.com
Closing date 30th April.
(Strictly no recruitment agencies)