What could your future look like?
- Working in an ambitious, growing website design agency with a diverse range of clients where each day throws up a new challenge to solve.
- Thriving in a positive, encouraging and supportive environment where you can learn, develop and progress your career?
- Collaborating with a friendly, welcoming team of talented developers, designers, illustrators, animators, strategists and thinkers?
- Working for a modern creative company which values your time and strives to achieve a great work/life balance and believes in flexible and agile working methods?
Let us provide that certainty you’re searching for. We’re on the lookout for a talented Front-end/WordPress developer to join our team.
The team are currently working remotely due to the coronavirus pandemic, although we’re hoping to reopen the studios shortly.
We’re looking for;
- A Front-end/WordPress developer with a minimum of 2 years agency or freelance experience.
- A strong portfolio of sites, demonstrating technical knowledge and appreciation for user experience/design detail.
- Team working skills – someone who can fit into our friendly, co-operative working style.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, building client relationships is key.
- Bonus points for additional skills or passions such as UX, design, side-projects, hobbies etc.
The position will involve working with the team across a broad range of private and public sector website projects, including both front-end templates and back-end WordPress integrations.
Core aspects of the job role will be working with the team to…
- Produce clean, well-structured front-end HTML/CSS templates based on visual designs.
- Working with WordPress CMS to add editability via PHP and populate sites with content.
- Assisting with project scoping, research, sitemaps and UX wireframes.
The position offers the following benefits;
- Pension scheme
- Regular team lunches
- Work from home options
- Flexible hours
- 5pm finish – we know that’s unusual in our industry but we work hard to make that happen
How to apply;
Interested in creating your future with us? Send us your CV, portfolio and any relevant links, telling us about your education, previous experience and a bit about yourself to our Head of Digital, Rob Green – Email email@example.com
Closing date 16th July.
(Strictly no recruitment agencies)