What could your future look like?
- Working in an ambitious, growing brand, design and website agency with a diverse range of clients where each day throws up a new challenge to solve?
- Thriving in a positive, encouraging and supportive environment where you can learn, develop and progress your career?
- Collaborating with a friendly, welcoming team of talented designers, developers, illustrators, animators, strategists and thinkers who want to produce the best work possible but who don’t take themselves too seriously?
- Working for a modern creative company which values your time and strives to achieve a great work/life balance and believes in flexible and agile working methods?
Let us provide that certainty you’re searching for. We’re on the lookout for a talented Designer with a minimum of 3 years industry experience to join our team.
Initially, like the rest of the team currently, you may be working from home but we’re hoping that as soon as it’s safe to do so, we’ll all be back at our studio based in Stockport town centre.
We’re looking for;
- A hungry, enthusiastic graphic designer who is proficient in the key Adobe Creative Suite programmes (InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop). Experience and expertise with After Effects would be advantageous but not essential.
- A team player, someone who can take direction and be trusted to deliver considered, accurate designs independently and produce artwork quickly and efficiently to print and web ready standards with a keen eye for detail.
- Someone who shares our work ethic, professionalism and approachability. With a positive, flexible, can-do attitude and who uses their initiative to provide solutions every day.
- A person with a passion for creativity, who loves designing, has a great awareness of design history and current trends but who strives to be original.
- A good thinker, a designer who understands the importance of ideas and can craft those thoughts and bring them to life.
- A good all-rounder who is equally as happy designing for print, web and social channels.
- And someone who is comfortable working directly with clients and who appreciates the pressure they are under and strives to be understanding, helpful and enjoyable to work with.
The position offers the following benefits;
- Pension scheme
- Regular team lunches
- Work from home options
- Flexible hours
- 5pm finish – we know that’s unusual in our industry but we work hard to make that happen
Interested in creating your future with us? Send us a PDF of your portfolio (no larger than 10Mb), CV telling us about your education, previous experience and a bit about yourself to our Creative Director, Grant Mitchell’s email email@example.com
Closing date 7th May.
No recruitment agencies please.